Monday, September 15, 2008

Oball!

Oh, how I love the little Oball. The rarest of toys that can be enjoyed equally by infants and toddlers. It's become such a staple at our house that we now have three in varying shapes and sizes.

The open design made the first ball my infant daughter could hold and the easiest for my toddler son to catch. Nicely lightweight, it's become the only ball we allow thrown in the house. It's squishy, flexible, and virtually indestructible. Despite a couple years of frequent use, our Oballs still look as good as new. And to top it off, they're free of latex, pvc and bishpenol-a (BPA), and are dishwasher safe.

My son took his Oball to the babysitter's one day and it was an instant hit with the other kids. When I picked him up that afternoon, the sitter handed me money and asked me to bring two more back the next week. When someone who makes her living playing with children snaps up a product, you know you have a good find.

Amazon.com is an affiliate

1 comments:

Lori September 16, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

We're fans of the oball too. Easy to grab. Easy to throw. Easy to clean. Love it!

Post a Comment

Blogger template adapted from 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com